If you’re looking for an opportunity to play tennis in Dripping Springs, come on out to our weekly pick-up games. There’s no charge, and adults of all skill levels are welcome to join in. We’re currently meeting on Thursday evenings and we have a text-based message group to coordinate play. Drop us an email at DrippingSpringsTennis@gmail.com to join our message group and stay up to date on what’s happening with pick-up games.
USTA Texas offers a start-up grant to help new community tennis associations get up and running, so we applied for the grant, and they sent us all this great equipment!
Vote whether to add Jim Craig to the board of directors.
Decide whether a third signer will be added to the checking account.
Holly Hayes, Mark Standley, and Jodi Schreiner. Meeting held via text message.
1. Jim Craig will be added to the board of directors.
2. A third signer will be added to the checking account. Jim Craig will be the third signer.
1. Jodi will inform Jim of what information the bank needs.
2. Jim will provide the information required of account signers to Pioneer Bank.
Hard copies of by-laws to be handed out for review.
USTA Texas Start-Up Grant Application
Goals of Association.
Proposed use of grant funds.
Decide who will be signers on account.
Information that each signer needs to give to banker.
Holly Hayes, Mark Standley, and Jodi Schreiner. Meeting held at Kate’s Place in Wimberley.
Two of the initial directors will be signers on the checking account.
1. Mark Standley, Vice President
2. Jodi Schreiner, Treasurer and Secretary
1. Mark and Holly will review working draft of corporate by-laws and send feedback to Jodi to update the file.
2. Mark will provide the information required of account signers to Pioneer Bank.
3. Jodi will forward signed board meeting minutes to Pioneer Bank and fund the checking account.